1. BinanceBuy & sell crypto in minutes. Binance is the worl’s largest crypto exchange. Binance supports 397 cryptocurrencies, 43 FIAT
supported and 41 languages, including: Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Czech, Swedish, French, Hindi, Filipino, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Hebrew, Ukrainian and more. Binance provides low trading fees: 0.1% spot trading fee; 0.5% instant buy/sell fee (4.5% fee for deposits with US debit card).
Coinbase is also very good cryptocurrency resource used and trusted by millions of customers worldwide. (119 cryptocurrencies, 3
Fiat supported: USD, EUR, GBP, and 15 languages including: English, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Turkish). Low transaction fees: $0.99 to $2.99 (Coinbase), up to 0.50% (Coinbase Pro). Buy crypto with credit card, debit card, wire transfer.
Trading fees: 2.00%, Taker Fee • 2.00% Maker Fee.
Hotbit is a known as one of the world’s most secure cryptocurrency trading website. Hotbit.io
provides huge amount of 1255 cryptocurrencies, 9 FIAT supported and 10 languages including: Chinese, English, Russian, Thai, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish). Users are able to get customer support 24/7 and high liquidity is provided, according to the platform. Hotbit doesn’t require KYC when you register, trade, deposit, or withdraw. They offer two-factor authentication. Trading fees: 0.20% Taker Fee, -0.05% Maker Fee.
4. BittrexBittrex is a U.S. blockchain exchange providing real-time cryptocurrency trading with great security. Bittrex trades 410 coins, USD supported). Bittrex offers low trading fees: 0-0.35% maker/taker fees. Buy crypto on Bittrex with credit card.
5. Gate.ioGate.io is a reliable and secure crypto platform for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Eipple, Solana, the graph, Atom and other cryptocurrencies. Gate.iosupports 1054 coins, 11 FIAT supported, 15 languages including: English, Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Turkish, Indonesian and more). Trading fees: 0.20% Taker Fee, 0.20% Maker Fee.
6. CEXCEX.IO is an ecosystem of products and services connecting people and businesses to the cryptocurrency economy and decentralized finance.
Founded in 2013, CEX.IO is regulated and fully compliant in countries where it provides services. CEX.IO is a global crypto spot offering 104 assets, staking rewards, margin trading, and more. FIAT supported USD, EUR, GBP, easy buy crypto by credit card, supports 5 languages Russian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish). CEX.IO offers instant crypto assets purchases for traders using credit or debit cards. Trading fees: 0.25% Taker Fee, 0.16% Maker Fee. Deposit methods: wire transfer and credit card.
7. PoloniexPoloniex is one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Poloniex is a US crypto platform and launched in 2014. Buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), Tether (USDT), and the top altcoins in the crypto market on one of the best crypto platform Poloniex. Supports: 252 coins, 5 currencies, 5 languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Turkish). Trading fees: 0.125% Taker Fee, 0.125% Maker Fee. Deposit methods: wire transfer and credit card.
8. HuobiHuobi is the top Bitcoin and Ethereum trading platform, providing secure and convenient trading
services for hundreds of digital assets. Huobi it is a global cryptocurrency leader since 2013. Huobi supports 399 cryptocurrencies, and 50 fiat currencies 12 languages including: English, Chinese, Russian, German, French, Turkish, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and more). Trading fees: 0.20% Taker Fee, 0.20% Maker Fee. Deposit methods: wire transfer.
9. ChangellyChangelly is the best instant cryptocurrency spot with the top exchange rates for BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, ADA and 102 other cryptocurrencies. Changelly launched in 2015. Changelly supports 9 languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Turkish). Trading fees: 0.86% Taker Fee, 0.86% Maker Fee. Deposit methods: wire transfer and credit card.
AEX is just a Chinese cryptocurrency exchange (also registered in the UK) that can be acquired 2 languages: English and Chinese. AEX supports 119 cryptocurrencies. Trading fees: 0.10% Taker Fee, 0.10% Maker Fee. Deposit methods: wire transfer and credit card.
11. AOFEXAOFEX, based in London, United Kingdom, is a world’s leading digital financial derivatives exchange. Its Asia Pacific headquarters is located in Singapore. Aofex
supports 315 coins, 7 languages and 9 fiat currencies. Fees: 0.20% Taker Fee, 0.20% Maker Fee.
12. BKEXBkex supports 4 languages and 7 fiat currencies. Fees: 0.20% Taker Fee, 0.15% Maker Fee.
Dex-Trade is an exchange from Estonia and launched in 2019. Trading fees: 0.20% Taker Fee, 0.10% Maker Fee. Deposit method: wire transfer.
14. ProbitProBit is an exchange from the Seychelles that launched in 2018. Probit supports huge number of languages, more than 30 including: English, Indonesian, Malay, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Dutch, Uzbek, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Albanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish, Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Mongolian, Russian, Ukrainian, Georgian, Hebrew, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai. Trading fees: 0.20% Taker Fee, 0.20% Maker Fee.
VinDAX is a cryptocurrency exchange registered in Vietnam. Deposit method: cryptocurrencies. Trading fees: 0.10% Taker Fee, 0.10% Maker Fee.